Coderus Quality Policy
Our mission is...
"To be a global leader in innovative device solutions where software development has no barriers with excellence at the core of everything we do."
Coderus is committed to implementing and operating appropriate Integrated Management Systems, policies and processes to enable the delivery of the highest practicable quality software products and services.
The Integrated Management System provides the framework for identifying and controlling risks to the quality of services through continuous improvement and therefore maximises our potential to enhance the satisfaction of clients and other external parties such as suppliers and business partners.
It provides all clients and interested parties with the confidence that the provision of our software services and products will be delivered consistently and cost-effectively to predetermined high standards.
This philosophy is supported by the following business aims...
- To conduct business in a professional manner, characterised by quality, responsiveness, openness, consistency, honesty and ongoing support.
- To provide a consistent and reliable ‘right first time’ service to all clients to agreed schedules using appropriate development, planning, project management and reporting tools.
- To recognise that our business relationships require on-going commitment to achieving business excellence at every level within Coderus.
- To always explore new ways of achieving client needs by understanding the latest tools, being creative and innovative.
- To expand the business client base in line with the requirements of the Integrated Management processes without compromising quality or impacting in any way the services provided to existing clients.
- To analyse client feedback, internal performance and business performance data to ensure that Integrated Management System Objectives are being met
- To meet the business objectives whilst at the same time providing the opportunity for personal and professional development and growth of all staff.
- To commit to meeting applicable requirements and to maintain and improve the Integrated Management System for the benefit of the business.